Please Review Our Rules & Regulations
The ride along program provides the public with an opportunity to observe a bail agent or bail enforcement agent while he performs his regular duties. The program is designed to enhance your understanding of the bail enforcement industry. The following rules and regulations are designed to maintain the integrity and positive nature of this program.
1. All ride along participants shall sign a release of liability and media consent release form. In addition, all who will ride along shall consent to a background check for criminal history and identification purposes. Below is a list of proper identification that needs to be in your possession and presented upon request.
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
- Driver's license or ID card issued by a State or outlying possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address
- ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address
- School ID card with a photograph
- Voter's registration card
- U.S. Military card or draft record • Military dependent's ID card
- U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
- Native American tribal document
- Driver's license issued by a Canadian government authority
- Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Foreign passport that contains a temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine-readable immigrant visa
- Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766)
- In the case of a non-immigrant alien authorized to work for a specific employer incident to status, a foreign passport with Form I-94 or Form I-94A bearing the same name as the passport and containing an endorsement of the alien's non-immigrant status, as long as the period of endorsement has not yet expired and the proposed employment is not in conflict with any restrictions or limitations identified on the form
- Passport from the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) or the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) with Form I-94 or Form I-94A indicating non-immigrant admission under the Compact of Free Association Between the United States and the FSM or RMI
2. Attire for ride along participants: The ride along shall wear appropriate attire, which may include: Clean jeans, shorts, or denim outfits without visible rips, tears, holes, or patches. Polo shirts (including logo-embroidered shirts), banded collar shirts, and other buttoned collar shirts. Blouses or sweaters, Tshirt or sweatshirts (clean, neat, without offensive or inappropriate logos, verbiage, or pictures) and athletic type shoes or military style or work boots. Inappropriate clothing includes: Faded, worn, white/acid washed, torn, patched, or mended items, off-the-shoulder tops, bare midriff tops, low-cut blouses/dresses, or tight fitting items mini-skirts/mini-shorts, tank tops, flip flops and heels. You should be prepared for inclement weather.
3. Questions about procedures are welcome. However, they must be asked at the appropriate time. Ride along participants should be careful not to interfere with the agents duties at any time.
4. The ride along will be provided with 1 meal by LVBHE.
5. The ride along shall obtain authorization from the agent prior to talking with prisoners, suspects, witnesses or other parties contacted on official business. A ride along shall not participate in any activities unless directed to do so by the agent. Furthermore, I understand and agree that I am expressly prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in the apprehension or pursuit of any fugitive or suspect. I further understand that directly or indirectly participating in the apprehension or pursuit of any fugitive or suspect is illegal and very dangerous, and may result in my criminal prosecution. I further understand that if I violate this rule and regulation or any other rule or regulation of the program, I will be immediately terminated and removed from the program and no refund of any kind will be made. All agents of Las Vegas Bounty Hunters LLC, dba Las Vegas Bounty Hunter Experience and Las Vegas Fugitive Recovery LLC, are highly trained agents and licensed to participate in the apprehension of such individuals.
6. The ride along may end his/her ride at any time simply by notifying the agent.
7. If the agent feels the performance of his duties is being impaired in any manner by the actions of the ride along, the agent has the authority to return the ride along to the office and discontinue the ride along and no refund of any kind will be made.
8. No ride along may carry a weapon (including knives, OC spray, etc.)
9. The ride along will wear the ID tag provided by Las Vegas Fugitive Recovery LLC on his/her outermost garment so it is visible at all times during the ride. All ride along participants shall wear an approved bullet proof vest at all times, which is provided.
10. The ride along may accompany agents only into areas open for public access, unless a person with standing grants consent.